1 ora

int-adv.chart

Ultima modifica:

+11%

Allegati

• Sto.jpg
    Sto.jpg
    119,6 KB · Visite: 34
ciao, ha sparato un 18% anche urg, come la vedi rispetto a questa?

I like this chart on Uranium Energy Corp.(NYSEAMEX:UEC) alot . Prob one of my Favorites. As you can see the stock brokeout on highvolume Thursday and was able to keep this strength today, closing at the high of the day. I've seen this many times in the market and you know what the end result usually is ? Well it's alot of money. RSI is rising and we are not even in overbought territory yet. The Accumulation/Distribution shows that the stock continues to be under accumulation by institutional traders and money managers. A break of 4.25 would confirm continuation of the trend, with a target area of 5.5 to 6. Watch it fly in the upcomming weeks. Lets make money !!

Full article : Breakout Alerts - Stocks To Watch Next Week

sc.png

2,58$ watch list per uno che vuole aspettare in nuovo boom dell'uranio

Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMEX:UEC) has a chart set to breakout. Today, the stock traded more than 1.5 million shares, three times higher than average and ran as high as 6% from Tuesday’s close. I strongly believe this bullish momentum to continue into tomorrow’s trading session. From a technical standpoint, the stock has an up trending MACD, indicating potential accumulation and an up-trending RSI at 65 indicating room for potential further gains. In addition, the accumul/distrib line shows a significant uptrend and OBV reveals very strong buying pressure. UEC needs to be at the top of your watch list tomorrow.

Watchlist for Thursday, February 21

sc.png

Buy ieri ... long insieme a CCJ e URZ

da seguire, un rimbalzo ci sta tutto.

Allegati

• uec.png
    uec.png
    33,9 KB · Visite: 263
non sembrano cosi morti come vogliono far credere :mmmm:
la news è di qualche giorno fa, per un buy aspetterei almeno che salga sul supportino blu sopra 1.14 sempre in watch per ora.

Uranium Energy Corp Reaches Production Permitting Stage with Third ISR Project in South Texas

Posted on April 15, 2014 by Raj Shah

April 15, 2014 (Source: CNW) — Highlights:
•Company Files Mine Permit and Aquifer Exemption Applications for the Burke Hollow ISR Project;
•Previously announced 80-hole delineation drilling campaign has been completed and two new trends have been identified; and
•Initial NI 43-101 resource estimate from early 2013 being updated.

Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE MKT: UEC, the “Company”) is pleased to announce the filing of a Mine Permit Application and Aquifer Exemption Application for its Burke Hollow ISR Project in Bee County Texas. The applications were filed on April 11, 2014 with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (the “TCEQ”).

Amir Adnani, President and CEO, stated, “We are excited to have our third ISR project in South Texas reach the production permitting stage. The Burke Hollow project is an important part of our hub-and-spoke extraction strategy providing feed to our scalable Hobson Plant, which has a physical capacity of 2 million pounds per year. The recent $10M cash injection combined with the extension of our credit facility to 2016-2017 provides UEC with financial flexibility as well as a strong balance sheet and working capital position. This strong financial position combined with our deep project pipeline will enable UEC to opportunistically scale up low-cost uranium production from multiple projects as uranium prices increase.”

The Burke Hollow Project is one of the Company’s six uranium projects in South Texas. The project covers 17,510 acres and has a maiden NI 43-101 Inferred Resource Estimate of 2.9 million pounds grading 0.05% U3O8 and an exploration target of 1.8 to 7.2 million pounds grading between 0.03% and 0.06% U3O8.

The initial, maiden resource at Burke Hollow was calculated in an NI 43-101 Technical Report dated February 27, 2013. Subsequently, 80 additional delineation holes have been drilled, and two new mineralized trend extensions have been discovered. To date the Company has only explored 40% of the property.

In November 2013, the Company initiated an 80-hole delineation drilling campaign to better define the resource and to provide additional baseline water analyses for the Mine Permit and Aquifer Exemption Applications. On February 27, 2014, the Company announced results from the first 42 holes of the current drilling campaign. The Company has completed 30 regional baseline wells for the project thus far. The wells were analyzed as part of the accelerated permitting program for the Project.

While the two applications are being processed, work is accelerating on completing the other required applications: the radioactive material license, the waste disposal well and the air permit exemption. The Company anticipates that the radioactive material license and waste disposal well applications will be filed in calendar Q2 of this year.

The technical information in this news release has been prepared in accordance with the Canadian regulatory requirements set out in NI 43-101 and was reviewed by Clyde L. Yancey, P.G., Vice President-Exploration for the Company, a QP under NI 43-101.

Allegati

• uec.png
    uec.png
    31 KB · Visite: 237
lo dicevo che non erano morti

Allegati

• UEC.png
    UEC.png
    36,1 KB · Visite: 214
brekkata anche la mm200 OK!
ora mettiamo in watch urre....prima o poi....:eek:

Allegati

• uec.png
    uec.png
    87,2 KB · Visite: 204
Ma cosa succede ? Da uno a tre in un nulla e poi di nuovo a 1 !?

Riesumo il 3d... la situazione sembra interessante

Schermata 2021-03-15 alle 17.36.08.jpg

Schermata 2021-03-15 alle 17.36.27.jpg

con l'avvento delle auto elettriche i titoli uranio diventano interessanti, l'elettricità in qualche modo dovranno produrla...

Indietro