Banque Centrale De Tunisie 5,625% 2024 euro XS1567439689

chi non risica non rosica. della Tunisia e dell?Egitto ce ne sono altri con un buon rendimento in euro. altimenti buttati sulla Romania.
Romania (anche perché era taglio 1k) ce l’ho.
Egitto mi dai l’Isin p.f.

Grazie.

mau——

Fineco ancora tutto tace....
Nè cedola finale, nè rimborso....
Per chi li ha già ricevuti: il rimborso è stato esattamente a 100?
Grazie !
no 99,9 credo ci fosse un disaggio di emissione tassato, aspetto il pdf con i dettagli

Fineco ancora niente, ho mandato una mail vediamo cosa rispondono

Ultima modifica:
guarda che di Tunisia ce ne sono altri in euro.. anche di Egitto. poi magari hanno utti i 100K come condizione
Sì lo so, ma del doman non c'è certezza, invece questa è arrivata in porto, per quello me lo dicevo; ma lo sappiamo, col senno di poi son tutti bravi....

Sì lo so, ma del doman non c'è certezza, invece questa è arrivata in porto, per quello me lo dicevo; ma lo sappiamo, col senno di poi son tutti bravi....
Importante e' pagare poco. se vuoi rischiare ci sono bonds Ucraina a ca. il 25%.ma per 2 anni non pagano interessi ( cioe' fino a fine 2024 almeno) poi c'e' Grecia.. che adesso e' Investment grade.. e infine c'e' Argentina. ha cambiato il Governo. secondo me per 4 o 5 anni stiamo tranquilli

Fineco mi ha pagato il Bond proprio ora. ma non mi risultano le cedole. a voi ??

Importante e' pagare poco. se vuoi rischiare ci sono bonds Ucraina a ca. il 25%.ma per 2 anni non pagano interessi ( cioe' fino a fine 2024 almeno) poi c'e' Grecia.. che adesso e' Investment grade.. e infine c'e' Argentina. ha cambiato il Governo. secondo me per 4 o 5 anni stiamo tranquilli
Ohpperò, Argentina c'è da avere le cosiddette.... però ci guardo, grazie!
Invece Grecia ne ho un sacco e una sporta, comprate le serie post swap, quelle di diritto inglese, quando tutti pensavano che la Grecia sparisse dalla cartina geografica, io ho cominciato ad acquistare a circa 35, quando sono arrivate a 85 mi son fermato, forse l'ultimo acquisto lo feci a 90, non mi ricordo più, cmq con le cedole mi potrei comprare ogni anno una macchina nuova.... ne dovevo comprare di più... di più..

Ohpperò, Argentina c'è da avere le cosiddette.... però ci guardo, grazie!
Invece Grecia ne ho un sacco e una sporta, comprate le serie post swap, quelle di diritto inglese, quando tutti pensavano che la Grecia sparisse dalla cartina geografica, io ho cominciato ad acquistare a circa 35, quando sono arrivate a 85 mi son fermato, forse l'ultimo acquisto lo feci a 90, non mi ricordo più, cmq con le cedole mi potrei comprare ogni anno una macchina nuova.... ne dovevo comprare di più... di più..
Argentina intanto paga 2 volte all'anno 0 gennaio e 9 luglio da Luglio paga 4.25% credo che 1000 di nominale sia il minimo ma secondo me non ne trovi !!

World Bank pledges to support Tunisia on water scarcity, climate change​

Climate21:37, 24-Feb-2024
CGTN

The World Bank is committed to helping Tunisia develop plans to cope with the impact of water scarcity and climate change. /CFP

The World Bank is committed to helping Tunisia develop plans to cope with the impact of water scarcity and climate change. /CFP
The World Bank is committed to helping Tunisia develop plans to cope with the impact of water scarcity and climate change, a senior official of the bank said on Friday.
World Bank Group Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa Ferid Belhaj spoke at the opening of a regional conference on climate and development in Tunis, where he said it was crucial to have policies that provide urgent solutions for the sectors affected by the water scarcity and climate challenges, especially agriculture.
He also said Tunisia would receive new financial support in the coming days to address the challenge of food security.

Climate change was one of the main challenges facing Tunisia, as it had serious effects on many vital sectors such as agriculture, industry and tourism, said by a Tunisian official. /CFP

Climate change was one of the main challenges facing Tunisia, as it had serious effects on many vital sectors such as agriculture, industry and tourism, said by a Tunisian official. /CFP
Tunisian Economy and Planning Minister Feryel Ouerghi Sebai said climate change was one of the main challenges facing Tunisia, as it had serious effects on many vital sectors such as agriculture, industry and tourism.
She said the expansion of desertification, the frequency of droughts and sea erosion negatively affected economic and social development.
The minister urged the World Bank and all of Tunisia's technical and financial partners to maintain their commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change.

EBRD President visits Tunisia​

February 19, 2024

1395318561983.jpg

EBRD President Odile Renaud-Basso is to visit Tunisia from 19 to 20 February 2024. It will be her first visit in person to the country. While there, she will meet the President of Tunisia, Kais Saied, the Prime Minister, Ahmed Hachani and EBRD Governor and Minister of Economy and Planning, Feryel Ouerghui.

She will also meet local and international financial institutions and the business community. Discussions will focus on supporting the reform agenda needed to unlock economic opportunities, financing the private sector as well as greening the economy.

Prior to her visit, the EBRD President held consultations with civil society organisations. Odile Renaud-Basso said: “I am delighted to visit Tunisia to express our strong commitment to the country. We stand ready to back the authorities in their reform efforts to deliver growth and employment opportunities, especially for young people and vulnerable groups, and to support Tunisia’s green economy transition.”

The EBRD President will be joined by Heike Harmgart, EBRD Managing Director for the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean (SEMED) region and Nodira Mansurova, Head of the EBRD’s Tunisia office.

Indietro