Breaking News Sulle CriptoValute

ECONOMY: BITCOIN-PAYMENT-MINISTRY: Deputy Finance Minister says bitcoin payments will not be legalized in Russia GVSI.PK - ITAR-TASS World News

26-Sep-2017 12:06:11

MOSCOW, September 26. /TASS/. Bitcoin payments will not be legalized in Russia, Deputy Finance Minister Alexey Moiseev told reporters.

"No regulator doubts that payments will be banned," Moiseev said.

At the same time, Head of the State Duma for the Financial Market Committee Anatoly Aksakov told TASS that discussions on the regulation of the crypto currency will continue in the State Duma.

"The discussions will continue. I think that within the framework of these discussions we will decide what we will do with it," Aksakov said, recalling that the State Duma has set up a council that will deal with the issue of regulating cryptocurrencies.

Aksakov added that he is in favor of regulating cryptocurrencies in Russia.

"In any case, there is a market. It is developing rapidly, and there are certain advantages that could be used. I mean the advantages associated with attracting investments for projects through the ICO. I have a positive attitude to this, but there is another point of view. In order to make a decision, consensus will be necessary," he said.

Aksakov said on September 25 that the draft law on regulation of cryptocurrencies will be ready in October. "I think we will determine it within a month. I think in October, and then we will discuss it before submitting it," Aksakov said.

Earlier, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said that the bill regulating turnover of cryptocurrencies in Russia will be ready by the end of the year.

Chairman of the State Duma Committee for Information Policy, Information Technologies and Communication Leonid Levin said earlier he believes that legislative regulation of cryptocurrencies is necessary to avoid emergence of pyramidal schemes.

"In my opinion, in a country where millions have suffered from pyramid schemes, it is impossible to allow the situation when citizens sell apartments in order to make investments in cryptocurrencies to repeat," he said.

According to him, it is necessary to discuss creation of a legislative framework that would regulate these issues. "Cryptocurrencies, which are often presented as safe financial instruments, have been hacked more than once. This year, theft of cryptocurrency amounted to $225 mln," Levin added.

--0--dnt

Copyright (c) 2017 Itar-Tass

© Thomson Reuters 2017. All rights reserved.

News Omisego! :bow:

É Walton há vinto un supporto governativo cinese per i suoi chip RFID! :bow::)

Pare sia uscita una news sul ban delle ico da parte della sud korea....altro fud in corso

La notizia è fondata ma come al solito si legge di tutto e di più.
Per ora le ico coinvolte sarebbero quelle effettuate da società koreane, il ban non coinvolgerebbe società straniere.
Inoltre non è retroattivo a differenza del ban cinese.

Io in tutta onestà credo sia sacrosanto bloccare il fenomeno delle ico e riaprire i giochi con regolamentazioni serie... È tutela degli investitori!
Prendete le banche: già così vendono spazzatura spacciandola per investimenti... Non ci fosse regolamentazioni dio sa cosa sarebbero capaci di vendere.....

E qui è uguale: spesso la gente compra pagando centinaia di dollari se non migliaia, un whitepaper e nulla più!

Non dovremmo stupirci di queste regolamentazioni: più le blockchain e le criptovalute assumono importanza e più gli stati se ne occuperanno. È inevitabile e non è necessariamente un male

bon, son contento: il prossimo paese che bannerà le ico farà calare il mercato di 2 o 3 dollari.
francamente era da stupidi prima bruciare valore per questa cosa e forse ora cominciano a rendersi conto che non si può perdere il 50-60-70% del valore per il ban delle ico.
le blockchain e la smart economy non è solo ICO

Pare sia uscita una news sul ban delle ico da parte della sud korea....altro fud in corso

south korea ban ico, japan concede le prime 11 licenze per gli exchange crypto

di fatto credo il giappone sia moooolto piu lungimirante nella regolamentazione delle crypto, regolarizzandole e non facendo un semplice ban

Il ban coreano riguarda escusivamente le ICO domestiche. I coreani possono continuare a investire in aziende estere.

pensare che la chiamavano democrazia, un dominio su ipfs (e un domani direttamente ens) non possono essere censurati perchè sono distribuiti... e con ogni probabilità saranno il futuro, se avete presente l'fbi che si appena rubata btc-e.com con le solite scuse che per loro stessi ovviamente non valgono

adesso è il proto governo catalano, domani chissà
How the Catalan government uses IPFS to sidestep Spain's legal block

A website stored in IPFS
The website is published through IPFS is the Distributed Web, which has a number of advantages for this purpose:
Using an international TLD makes it hard for Spain to mandate a redirection of the domain itself to its own servers (something it has been doing for .cat domains).
The domain owner is not related to the “independentist cause” in any way. This makes it harder to legally justify actions against the domain, more so when those actions would have to be carried out by the United Kingdom authorities (because the .io TLD operates from UK soil).
A bit obvious, but this is an https website. This makes it hard to tamper with the contents using MITM attacks through ISPs. The government may mandate ISPs to block all traffic to/from ipfs’s addresses, but it cannot force ISPs to show another website without triggering bad certificate warnings in browsers.
Even if spain was to cut all connections to/from ipfs.io, the content can still be accessed (and cloned) because ipfs.io is just a proxy to the IPFS peer-to-peer distributed, content-addressed file system. Anyone can download the IPFS client and get instant access to all the content stored there.

Ma allora è vero che sti cinesi lavorano sempre! Pure di domenica!!!

Bitcoin Japan Energy.JPG

Indietro