Facebook [Nasdaq:FB] Thread unico capitolo III

Magari per farti capire una cosa te la dico i massimi di fb sono dei minimi per me ..... Ci passa dritto senza accorgersene ... Facciamo così io non posto più nulla fino che non tocchiamo i 73 by by a presto (molto presto)

Grazie dell offesa a gratis .... Comunque non sai neanche con chi parli e giudichi... Io nei thread posso parlare solo così perché lavorandoci andrei in conflitto di interessi e magari prendermi insider teading ... Se poi vuoi capire capisci

Magari per farti capire una cosa te la dico i massimi di fb sono dei minimi per me ..... Ci passa dritto senza accorgersene ... Facciamo così io non posto più nulla fino che non tocchiamo i 73 by by a presto (molto presto)

Nessuna offesa! Solo una constatazione amichevole! Ti avevo scritto un papiro, ma inutile alimentare questa discussione! A presto e buona fortuna! :yes:

Ultima modifica:
uh, sembra spingere in pre! siamo a 68+

respinta subito... cmq twitter nell'ultimo mese è stata fantastica.. ma nessuna di voi la segue?

il movimento di twitter sembra essere stato più solido, fb ha alti e bassi

Best non fare cosi!!
Le tue valutazioni ci servono e I tuoi spunti e view Sono preziosi..
Almeno per me!! ;)

faccio una previsione: nuovi massimi pre trimestrale...
trimestrale con il botto grazia anche al super pil usa..
90$ come da pronostico nomura entro agosto
li vendo e vado al mare:clap:

...:bye:

Ultima modifica:
mi accodo anche per me OK!OK!
ps torna dai :yes:

Ciao premo e Sea grazie dell invito magari qualcuno è dispiaciuto del -2 di ieri vediamo oggi cosa fa .... Le probabilità che i dati usa siano positivi sono al 88 % speriamo che la notizia sull indagine di londinese non pesi ancora oggi ... Comunque a livello dei fondamentali la cosa a breve non appesantirà il titolo più di tanto ... Forse già oggi ne usciamo

Facebook Inc (FB) Looks To Emerging Markets With New Ad Efforts

Facebook has also optimized its ads to work on slow wireless connections in emerging countries

So, the Menlo Park-based company is trying to extract more revenue from markets like India, Brazil and Indonesia. Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg is in India this week to meet with advertising and business partners. Facebook is rolling out new, tailored ad formats in these countries in an attempt to boost revenues, reports The Wall Street Journal.

Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is trying to capitalize on advertisers’ growing interest in emerging markets. According to ZenithOptimedia, ad spending in Latin America will increase 12.5% this year, and 10.9% in “fast-track Asia,” which includes China, India and Indonesia. In contrast, ad spending in the U.S. is expected to grow 4.7%.

se fosse vero... not bad!

👍👍👍👍👍👍 si sta impostando bene la faccenda 😄😄

Analysts from more than one firm think the LiveRail acquisition will give Facebook even more expertise in online video

Facebook Inc (FB)'s LiveRail Acquisition A Smart Move

si stima tra i 400 e 500 mil Facebook Acquires LiveRail For $400M To $500M To Serve Video Ads Everywhere, Improve Its Own | TechCrunch
lthough Facebook and LiveRail did not disclose the purchase price, TechCrunch said the social network paid between $400 million and $500 million.

The Nomura team thinks the LiveRail acquisition is relevant to Facebook’s capabilities in ad networking. The social network launched its Audiences network to sell mobile ads and apps in April. Also it has a lot of user data, so they see the synergy in adding LiveRail’s technology into the mix. That technology can integrate with Facebook’s data to improve the relevance and targeting of video ads. The Nomura team also reports that their channel checks suggest Facebook is trying to steal brand ad dollars from TV, and they think LiveRail will help it do that.

In another report also dated July 2, 2014, Goldman Sachs analysts Heather Bellini, Shateel Alam and Justin Rowley also emphasize the strategy behind Facebook’s acquisition. They say LiveRail will increase Facebook’s scale and insight on the delivery of video ads. The social network has been busy rolling out video ads to News Feeds, so adding LiveRail’s technology will only improve their relevance to users.

Ultima modifica:
How Much Can Facebook Inc. (FB) Grow in India | Tech Insider

Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) penetration in the country is only 10% of the entire population clearly highlighting the huge market share that Facebook stands to gain with further investments in the country.

Speriamo che Sandy, oltre a vedere azioni, sia da fare e porti a casa un po' di soldini...

ah oggi niente borsa, tutti in ferie!

Indietro