SANTANDER EUR Bmk Perpetual (NC6) AT1 4.375% 200k XS2102912966

• Creatore Discussione zia
  • Data di inizio
  • Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

zia

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
Issuer: Banco Santander, S.A. (the "Bank")
Issuer Rating: A2 Stable /A Stable /A- Stable (Moody’s/S&P/Fitch)
Instrument Rating: Ba1 (Moody’s) (expected)
Instrument: €[●] [●] per cent. Non-Step-Up Non-Cumulative Contingent Convertible Perpetual Preferred Tier 1 Securities (the “Preferred Securities”)
Ranking: Unless previously converted into ordinary shares of the Bank (“Common Shares”) pursuant to Condition 5 of the Terms of the Preferred Securities, the payment obligations of the Bank under the Preferred Securities on account of the Liquidation Preference or otherwise of principal constitute direct, unconditional, unsecured and subordinated obligations (créditos subordinados) of the Bank and, in accordance with Additional Provision 14.3 of Law 11/2015, but subject to any other ranking that may apply as a result of any mandatory provision of law (or otherwise), upon the insolvency of the Bank for so long as the obligations of the Bank in respect of the Preferred Securities constitute Additional Tier 1 Instruments rank (a) pari passu among themselves and with (i) all other claims in respect of any liquidation preference or otherwise for principal in respect of any outstanding Additional Tier 1 Instruments and (ii) any other subordinated obligations (créditos subordinados) which by law and/or by their terms, to the extent permitted by Spanish law, rank pari passu with the Bank's obligations under Additional Tier 1 Instruments; (b) junior to (i) any unsubordinated obligations of the Bank, (ii) any subordinated obligations (créditos subordinados) of the Bank which become subordinated pursuant to Article 92.1º of the Insolvency Law and (iii) any other subordinated obligations (créditos subordinados) which by law and/or by their terms, to the extent permitted by Spanish law, rank senior to the Bank's obligations under Additional Tier 1 Instruments; and (c) senior to (i) any claims for the liquidation amount of the Common Shares and (ii) any other subordinated obligations (créditos subordinados) of the Bank which by law and/or by their terms, to the extent permitted by Spanish law, rank junior to the Bank's obligations under Additional Tier 1 Instruments.
Maturity: Perpetual NC6
Currency: Euro (“EUR”)
Size: Benchmark
Settlement Date: 14 Jan 2020 (T+3)
First Reset Date: 14 Jan 2026 (year 6)
Call schedule: At First Reset Date and any Distribution Payment Date thereafter (quarterly calls)
IPTs: 4.75% area (coupon)
Distributions: [•]% Fixed per annum, payable quarterly in arrear, fully discretionary, non-cumulative distributions. Distribution will reset on the First Reset Date and every 5 years thereafter at the prevailing EUR 5Y MS +[•]bp Initial Margin.
Distribution
Payment Dates: 14 January, 14 April, 14 July and 14 October in each year.
Day Count Fraction: ACT/ACT, Unadjusted
Business Day Convention: Following Business Day
Payment Business Days: TARGET2
Liquidation
Preference: EUR 200,000 + 200,000 per Preferred Security

Ci serve @cedolone che è il massimo esperto mondiale di AT1 di Santander, ehehe

io ho prenotato.

ISIN E TAGLIO MINIMO?
Grazie

taglio 200 k isin nel pomeriggio

Per prenotare con Sella è necessario avere liquidità disponibile ?

l'importante è averla al momento che l'ordine ti viene eseguito

saluti

Altre due domandine ragazzi.
Le modalità sono le stesse degli Ordini OTC ?
C'è un ora fissa di esecuzione dell'Ordine (es. 17:30), oppure l'ordine viene eseguito random ?
Infine, Voi avete prenotato ?

si stessa modalità
no dipende da quando alla banca danno comunicazione dell'eseguito , a volte io registro l'ordine anche il giorno seguente
si ho prenotato ed hanno stretto al 4,375 % per ora richieste alte

saluti

No,non è necessario devi avere liquidità quando viene censita. Personalmente lo faccio moltissimo,fatto ieri per UniCredit e oggi per Santander.Quando mi informano sulle allocazioni provvedo a vendere ciò che ho in portafoglio o faccio trasferimento di valuta da altra banca.

Grazie a tutti. Ho chiamato 10 minuti fa ma il book è chiuso.
Penso in ogni caso che vista la grande richiesta il mio lotticino non sarebbe stato assegnato.
Vediamo se possibile prenderla già nel pomeriggio OTC.

Grazie a tutti. Ho chiamato 10 minuti fa ma il book è chiuso.
Penso in ogni caso che vista la grande richiesta il mio lotticino non sarebbe stato assegnato.
Vediamo se possibile prenderla già nel pomeriggio OTC.

hanno chiuso alle 12

Final terms: EUR1.5bn at 4.375%
ISIN XS2102912966

Indietro