AXN - Aoxing Pharmaceutical ( Amex )

• Trading Day 19 aprile Torino - Corso Gratuito sull'investimento

Migliora la tua strategia di trading con le preziose intuizioni dei nostri esperti su oro, materie prime, analisi tecnica, criptovalute e molto altro ancora. Iscriviti subito per partecipare gratuitamente allo Swissquote Trading Day.

Per continuare a leggere visita questo LINK
Attuale capitalizzazione 140$ Mil

Qualcuno la segue?
Oggi è uscita questa news e a breve potrebbero arrivarne altre a dare ulteriore spinta:

Aoxing Pharmaceutical’s Chairman and CEO said, “This approval is the culmination of 12 years of research, development and regulatory activities. Our entry into the market will be a significant break-through in China’s fight to treat pain, and our Tilidine HCL tablets offer a convenient medium for delivery of this drug, which is essential in the fight against pain. Aoxing will be the sole producer of Tilidine HCL tablets in China.”

https://www.warriortradingnews.com/aoxing-pharmaceuticals-axn-isoray-isr-opko-health-opk/10894

aggiungo:

China entered the "Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961" in 1985 which resulted in the gradual loosening of government policy toward the control of analgesic supplies. Before 2000, the average consumption of analgesics in China was less than 1% of the consumption in industrialized countries. There were only six varieties of analgesics available in production. By 2005, Chinese government has approved the production of 11 varieties of analgesics. In the near future, patients in China will find 30 varieties and over 80 specifications of different types of analgesics. Since 1993, the annual growth rate of analgesic sales in China has been on average 35%.
If the drug consumption per capita in China reaches the level of industrialized countries, the market size will exceed $50 billion.

Baystreet.ca - ACCESSWIRE

Aoxing Pharma Announces Positive Results of Registration Trial of Buprenorphine/Naloxone Sublingual Tablets as a Treatment of Opioid Dependence

prevedo presto una valutazione sopra i 5$...il tempo ci dirà...:censored:

Allegati

• sc.png
    sc.png
    18,7 KB · Visite: 133
in effetti a 60-65 cents e' interessante, potrei prenderne un cippo anche se e' cinese.

secondo me bolle in pentola qualche cinesata e quindi preso un chip a 0.40

astenersi perditempo e trader esperti

last 0.425
possibile che solo io seguo questa perla cinese:D:p

dopo aver preso profitto di nuovo dentro a 0.38 dajeeee regalami la terza gioia di fila
ps a breve i dati

last 0.40 per brekkare bene servono i volumi daje

di nuovo dentro alla mia prediletta da 0.28

fate il vostro gioco:D

Indietro