TransEnterix (TRXC)

• Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

non la segue proprio nessuno questa?

sicuri sicuri che non interessa proprio????

Attenzione che a metà giugno potrebbe esplodere 😶😶😶

TransEnterix, Inc. Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock

TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: TRXC), a medical device company that is pioneering the use of robotics and flexible instruments to improve minimally invasive surgery, today announced it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. TransEnterix plans to use the net proceeds from this offering for research and development, sales, marketing, and commercialization related to its SurgiBot™ System, working capital and other general corporate purposes.

Stifel and RBC Capital Markets are acting as the joint book-running managers and Raymond James and BTIG are acting as co-managers for the offering.

This offering is being made pursuant to a preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus dated December 19, 2014, filed as part of TransEnterix's effective $100 million shelf registration statement. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained by contacting Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, California 94104, by calling (415) 364-2720 or by emailing Syndprospectus@stifel.com, or RBC Capital Markets, LLC, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098, Attention: Equity Syndicate, by calling (877) 822-4089 or by emailing equityprospectus@rbccm.com.

This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.

Read more: Transenterix (NYSE:TRXC) - TransEnterix, Inc. Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock | Benzinga

come si fa ad entrare su una stock che stanno proponendo un adc ? sta stock ha una strada in discesa paurosa fino al doppio minimo...minimo!!!:yes:

anzi mi metto short dopo la news che ho letto ci faccio un 50/60%:rolleyes:;)

ne riparleremo più avanti... facciamo ad inzio 2016

sono troppo generosi sti azionisti aderire a un adc su sta crosta a 3... quindi per la matematica borsistica dal prezzo stabilito del adc, per recuperare i loro soldi versati scenderà di un 20/30% vorrà dire trovarla verso 2/2,10

tra l'altro ieri hanno distribuito per benino sul rialzo e ingabbiati molti!! bon chance!!

Indietro