IDRA - Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

alex1664

Nuovo Utente
Sospeso dallo Staff
Punti reazioni
potrebbe emulare xoma....occhio in settimana qualche acquistino...

Allegati

• idra.png
    idra.png
    26,8 KB · Visite: 577
  • Magical Snap - 2010.12.25 16.51 - 001.png
    Magical Snap - 2010.12.25 16.51 - 001.png
    116,7 KB · Visite: 583
in più cassa e pochissimi debiti...merck gli ha già messo gli occhi addosso...

Mi sembra che la profittabilità sia calata nel 2010... Se non ci saranno sorprese nell'ultimo quarter chiuderanno in perdita l'anno...

dalla mia segnalazione era arrivata a 3,7...

in watch che è quasi pronta...

Bio2❤12&More(Frattali.Frattaglie.Frittat e.Franchige.Franchi.Futures.Féssy)

SALVA TORI !!!
Sei un pazzo !!!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Ovviamente nel post di IDRA (citato nel 3D di STEM) trattavasi di uno scherzo ...
Comunque certamente darò uno sguardo e pubblicherò qualcosa entro e non oltre lun.20

Ecco per correttezza metto qui
la richiesta su IDRA
quando avrai tempo e voglia
di analizzarla ...
intanto buone ferie ;) :bye:

Ho Eurekato il riferimento su I.D.R.A ,

è sulla discussione :

STEM - StemCells, Inc. (NASDAQ:STEM)

esattamente da te postato il 23-07-12, 18:16

anche se non ho capito se ti riferivi esattamente al titolo farmaucetico

Bio2❤12&More(Frattali.Frattaglie.Fritt at e.Franchige.Franchi.Futures.Féssy)

home_logo.gif
I D R A
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is engaged in the discovery and development of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA)-based drug candidates targeted to Toll-Like Receptors (TLRs), to treat infectious diseases, autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, cancer, and asthma and allergies, and for use as vaccine adjuvants. TLRs are specific receptors present in immune system cells that recognize the DNA or RNA of bacteria or viruses and initiate an immune response. The Company has designed and created TLR agonists and antagonists to modulate immune responses. The Company collaborates with pharmaceutical companies to advance other applications of its TLR-targeted compounds. As of December 31, 2010, the Company collaborated with Merck KGaA for cancer treatment, excluding cancer vaccines, and with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, for vaccine adjuvants in the fields of cancer, infectious diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease.

The Company’s IMO-2125, is a synthetic DNA-based TLR9 agonist, which is its lead candidate for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. In preclinical models, including cultures of human immune cells and in nonhuman primates, IMO-2125 induced high levels of natural interferon and other antiviral proteins. As of December 31, 2010, the Company was conducting two Phase I clinical trials of IMO-2125, in patients with HCV, infection. In its first Phase I trial, the Company is evaluating IMO-2125 in patients with chronic HCV infection who had no response to a prior regimen of the current standard of care therapy. The second Phase I clinical trial of IMO-2125 is in combination with ribavirin in patients with chronic HCV infection who have not received prior treatment for their HCV infection. It has initiated the trial in October 2009. In this clinical trial, patients will receive IMO-2125 or a control article by subcutaneous injection once per week for four weeks at escalating dose levels in combination with daily oral administration of standard doses of ribavirin. As of December 31, 2010, the clinical trial was conducted at sites in France, Russia and Hungary. In addition to the Company’s TLR9 agonists, such as IMO-2125, it has developed synthetic RNA-based compounds that mimic viral RNA and induce immune responses by functioning as agonists of TLR7 and/or TLR8.

In December 2010, the Company announced interim results from a Phase 1 clinical trial of IMO-2125 combined with ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with chronic HCV infection. IMO-2125 was well tolerated by all patients in the four cohorts. IMO-2125-treated patients showed dose-dependent increases in natural interferon-alpha and other antiviral proteins. In April 2010, the Company presented preclinical data, which showed that treatment with a TLR7/TLR9 antagonist compound reduced symptoms of atherosclerosis in a mouse model. In November 2010, it presented results from studies demonstrating dose-dependent reduction of cardiovascular disease markers by a TLR7/TLR9 antagonist in hyperlipidemic mice. In November 2010, the Company also presented preclinical data showing that once-weekly doses of a TLR7/TLR9 antagonist, IMO-3100, in non-human primates led to sustained suppression of TLR7- and TLR9-mediated immune responses over four weeks of treatment and presented results from a preclinical study in which blood cells from healthy females produce higher levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines in response to TLR7 stimulation than do blood cells from healthy male subjects. In February 2011, it presented additional data from studies in mice that are genetically predisposed to develop autoimmune disease similar to the human autoimmune disease lupus, in which treatment with IMO-3100 suppressed several disease progression parameters.

In August 2008, the Company selected IMO-3100 as a lead antagonist drug candidate and initiated preclinical development studies. In January 2010, the Company initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial of IMO-3100 in healthy subjects. In October 2010, it announced results from the single-dose Phase 1 clinical trial of IMO-3100. IMO-3100 was well tolerated at all dose levels in the trial. The Company also conducted a four-week multiple-dose Phase 1 clinical trial of IMO-3100 in 24 healthy subjects that it initiated in July 2010 and completed during the year ended December 31, 2010. In this trial, IMO-3100 was administered in two dosing regimens for four weeks, with eight subjects per regimen. Eight additional subjects received placebo injections. The pharmacodynamic mechanism of action is how IMO-3100 engages the immune system in the targeted manner, which it assessed through measurement of the inhibition of TLR7 and TLR9-mediated cytokine induction in peripheral blood mononuculear cells (PBMCs). The trial was conducted at a single United States site.

In December 2007, the Company entered into a worldwide license agreement with Merck KGaA to research, develop, and commercialize products, containing its TLR9 agonists, including IMO-2055, for the treatment of cancer, excluding cancer vaccines. Merck KGaA refers to IMO-2055 as EMD 1201081. Prior to entering into its agreement with Merck KGaA, the Company had commenced clinical trials of IMO-2055, including a Phase Ib clinical trial of IMO-2055 in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. In January 2009, it initiated a Phase Ib clinical trial of IMO-2055 in patients with colorectal cancer. In December 2009, Merck initiated a Phase II clinical trial of IMO-2055 in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. In August 2010, it announced that Merck KGaA initiated a Phase 1b clinical trial of IMO-2055 in treatment of patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck who had not received any prior cancer therapy and therefore treatment in the trial is referred to as first-line. In December 2007, the Company initiated a Phase 1b clinical trial of IMO-2055 in patients with non-small cell lung cancer whose cancer had progressed during a prior course of standard therapy. In January 2009, the Company initiated a Phase Ib clinical trial of IMO-2055 in combination with Erbitux and chemotherapy in patients with colorectal cancer whose cancer had progressed during a prior course of standard therapy.

The Company competes with Pfizer, Inc., Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Anadys Pharmaceutical, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Cytos Biotechnology, Merck, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pharmasset, Inc., AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals plc, Pfizer, Inc., Novartis, VaxInnate, Inc., Intercell AG, Sanofi-Aventis Groupe, Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and Biolex Therapeutics, Inc.

home_logo.gif
I D R A

Allegati

• Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
    123,7 KB · Visite: 498

I D R A

Allegati

• Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
    192 KB · Visite: 470
  • Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
    87,8 KB · Visite: 434
  • Sa!Vyjpg3.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg3.jpg
    156,7 KB · Visite: 432
:)
Grazie Sal.vi
solo che non ho competenze mediche per giudicare
discernere quello che si dice e neppure è detto
che esse stesse siano sufficienti nelle fasi sperimentali
per prevedere il futuro delle ricerche.
Certo che di carne al fuoco ne hanno tanta
e anche buoni alleati e sponsor .
Se son ROSGETTE fioriranno
personalmente ne ho in carico un po

I D R A

idra_FYC.png

idra_EPS.png

idra_SRP.png

analysts-ratings.img

I D R A

Allegati

• Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
    63,3 KB · Visite: 168
  • Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
    79,7 KB · Visite: 166
  • Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
    71,3 KB · Visite: 167

SOME COMPETITORS.

:)
Grazie Sal.vi
solo che non ho competenze mediche per giudicare
discernere quello che si dice e neppure è detto
che esse stesse siano sufficienti nelle fasi sperimentali
per prevedere il futuro delle ricerche.
Certo che di carne al fuoco ne hanno tanta
e anche buoni alleati e sponsor .
Se son ROSGETTE fioriranno
personalmente ne ho in carico un po

I D R A

COMPARATIVE STRENGTH IDRA vs. Nd/BioTech.
Charts in long-term ema-format.
Linear & semi-log(10) formats.

Allegati

• Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
    158,9 KB · Visite: 158
  • Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
    172,4 KB · Visite: 180
mi interessa anche a me questo titolo ma scambia poco vero? che potenzialità ha secondo voi?

mi interessa anche a me questo titolo ma scambia poco vero? che potenzialità ha secondo voi?

il fatto che scambi poco non mi preoccupa
anche ROSG scambiava un pugno di mosche ,
ma personalmente devo confessare
( mea culpa :confused: )
di non aver capito
tutti a fondo i grafici del Sal.vi

se ci aiutiamo a comprenderli meglio
la risposta dovrebbe già esser contenuta li

I D R A

A) Key tops & lows descending from 2008 !!!
B) Local priceXvolume levels at 1.0$ & 3.0$.
C) Actual values as absolute lows of the chart !!!
D) 1/10 from tops at 1.6$ level (see 2006-lows) !!!; 1/20 from tops at 0.8$ level !!! Next numerical levels at 0.40$, 0.20/0.16$ !!!

Structure of stock in complete bearish status but with good probability of start of a recovery leg between 1.00/0.80$

Il presente post non ha valore per l'operatività stretta (frames brevi: settimanale o meno); al più, ha utilità di tipo strutturale, al fine di meglio comprendere l'evoluzione prezzi della company.
I hope at least minimally useful. In case of interest (€uribor free, but spread for ever) ►►►►►►►.

☻/♬♪ ❖ GLOBO.pk Alert 2.O: $tay Th0NN0 ... 0PhRà !!! ❖ P▲ℕ❣☪ €MP¥R€$@❣♆¥ DISCLAIMER, Ⓘℳ☢ & Manthra
/▌
/ \

$@❣♆¥ ►►♥®█║▌│││█║℠™║▌║▌▌║█©❤◀◀
₭€$AⅅⅅhAPhA'pe'₭AℳℙA' ℬunda-ℬunda €MP¥R€

Allegati

• Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
    186,4 KB · Visite: 165

Sto accatastando un po di dati & curve ... per poi elaborare nel fine settimana (se ce la farò).
Alla prossima !!!

il fatto che scambi poco non mi preoccupa
anche ROSG scambiava un pugno di mosche ,
ma personalmente devo confessare
( mea culpa :confused: )
di non aver capito
tutti a fondo i grafici del Sal.vi

se ci aiutiamo a comprenderli meglio
la risposta dovrebbe già esser contenuta li

I D R A

Quarterly candles chart.
Inside candle I quarter 2009; %-target 2.20$ (see tops III/quarter 2011 & II/quarter 2012).

Il presente post non ha valore per l'operatività stretta (frames brevi: settimanale o meno); al più, ha utilità di tipo strutturale, al fine di meglio comprendere l'evoluzione prezzi della company.
I hope at least minimally useful. In case of interest (€uribor free, but spread for ever) ►►►►►►►.

☻/♬♪ ❖ GLOBO.pk Alert 2.O: $tay Th0NN0 ... 0PhRà !!! ❖ P▲ℕ❣☪ €MP¥R€$@❣♆¥ DISCLAIMER, Ⓘℳ☢ & Manthra
/▌
/ \

Allegati

• Sa!Vyjpg3.jpg
    Sa!Vyjpg3.jpg
    179,3 KB · Visite: 152

I D R A

Historical quarterly candles chart (10base-semilog. format).

Top/I: 570$ (numerical target: 0.57$).
Top/II: 55$ (numerical target: 0.55$).

Gray-area 1999/2006: theoretical target (???) 0.072$.
Dark red-area 2006/2011: theoretical target (???) 0.16$.

This is a collapsed stocks ... ''in-progress'' !!!

/▌
/ \

GIGA-CHART

Ultima modifica:
ancora in un pronunciato down trend.... dobbiamo aspettare segnali per entrare?

Indietro