Juventus Finance News Forum

• Ecco la 59° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Settimana a doppia velocità per le principali piazze internazionali. In Europa gli indici Euro Stoxx 50 e Dax hanno aggiornato oggi i record assoluti, mentre negli Stati Uniti gli indici di Wall Street S&P 500 e Nasdaq 100 hanno ritracciato dai recenti massimi storici. Martedì scorso è stato diffuso il rapporto di febbraio sui prezzi al consumo degli Usa, che ha evidenziato una lieve accelerazione dell’inflazione. L’indice mostra una crescita del 3,2% su base annua, rispetto al 3,1% di gennaio, mentre il dato core ha rallentato meno del previsto, da 3,9% a 3,8%. Nel complesso, i dati confermano la tesi prudente della Fed sui tagli dei tassi, togliendo qualche certezza a chi spera in una prima mossa nel meeting di giugno. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

Waiting for tonight Champions League match

Olympique Lyonnais - Juventus

A victory tonight should give a small boost to the shares tomorrow. If winning in Serie A for Juventus does not seem to effect the share price much,
victories in Champions League usually have a visible effect. Also there is the little benefit of 1,5 million euros that UEFA gives to to winner of each match in the group stage (1,5 million for a win, 0,5 million for a draw)

鑑於趨勢在最近幾年尤文圖斯的我認為,如果今年將贏得意甲冠軍和歐洲冠軍聯賽將成為歐洲頂級足球的球隊之一。
我也相信,在米蘭證券交易所股票尤文圖斯真的低估考慮的是在最近幾年俱樂部的增長趨勢諂媚的前景。
正如上面提到的我也相信,我認為對於那些誰投資股市可以在目前的股價一個極好的機會投資,可以給大收穫滿意。

un altro fulgido esempio

Great win against Olympique Lyonnais. Wonderful Quadrado goal but most of all wonderful saves from Buffon.
Let's see how the stock market will react in about 20 minutes

non ho capito, aprono una tuina nello Juventus Stadium?

Borussia Dortmund makes +3% after yesterday win in Champions, Juventus opened negative!!

Borussia Dortmund market capitalization as today 520 millions euros.
Juventus market capitalization 300 millions euros.

If Juventus faced Borussia in the pitch today, there would be no match, Juve will win by a long margin.
In the Stock Market, Borussia Dortmund wins by a long margin.

Something is wrong here.

Juve should capitalise at least as much as Borussia, if not more.

So, Juve fair price = 0,5 Euros

PS: Atitlan, I know your view on this, that Juve has 200 millions debt while Borussia has 50 millions surplus cash, but overell value of Juve, 500 millions (including debt) is far too low in my opinion

Ultima modifica:
There are at the moment three main issues that may have a great impact on Juve financial performance, beside the sporting successes:

1) The reform of serie A, including the election of the president of FIGC (Federazione Italiana Gioco Calcio)
The reform of Serie A may result, for instance, in the reduction of the participating teams from 20 to 18

2) The TV rights reform. There is a new law under development in the Italian government which will regulate how the money from TV rights will be distributed among the teams in Serie A. This law, if approved, would not be beneficial for Juve. Signs are that the government will not make it in time to approve such a law before the TV rights for the 2018-2021 serie A matches will be sold in the next spring

3) The reforms of the Champions League format or the creation of a breakaway European Super League. The reform, as already proposed by UEFA, would guarantee 4 places to Italy, which of course would be almost an insurance for Juve to be in the Champions League every year.
Juve would surely take part in a breakaway European Super League, of which, together with Bayern Munich, has been the strongest supporter

juventus行動達到€0.30投入重要資金林賽爾火車,先鋒集團,黑岩,也是因為新的公式冠軍ligue

the title juventus a boom in volumes and amounted to € 0.30 per share input about important funds in recent months Lindsell Train, Vanguard Group, Black Rock, also because of the new formula of the champions ligue

OK!OK!

juventus-azionariato-2016-agosto.png

Ultima modifica:
Excuse me, how do you say "supercaz_zola prematurata" in japanese!?

I think very interesting this : Manchester United share gets a buy coverage because it has a discount of 12% against Forbes

Manchester United Stock Can Score Big Gains
Gabelli & Company is starting coverage with a Buy recommendation, arguing that the soccer team deserves a higher multiple.

Gabelli & Company

We are initiating coverage of Manchester United with a Buy recommendation and a PMV (private market value) of £19/$23.40 per share based on 19x F17 Ebitda, the same multiple paid to acquire the club by the Glazer family.

We believe that investors are re-rating sports as premium content due to sports being primarily watched live. Manchester United is ranked the third-most valuable soccer team by Forbes at £2.7 billion/$3.3 billion. United’s stock is trading at a 12% discount to the Forbes valuation.

Manchester United Stock Can Score Big Gains - Barron's

Meanwhile yesterday we had a great victory against Napoli which is, with AC Roma, one of our main rival for the Scudetto.

All the focus now on the next Champions League match, Juventus-Lyon

The article is in Italian, but it is the last legal step of the never ending Calciopoli saga. In brief Juventus is suing FIGC for 581 millions in damages, and this is the last appeal to the Italian Supreme Administrative Court. You can translate the article with some on line translation tools.

Juventus, Agnelli riabilita Tavecchio, ma lo riporta comunque in tribunale - Corriere.it

high Bettone

interesting. i didn't know of this financial claim

as i understand Juventus now seeks its last chance at supreme administrative court

high Bettone

interesting. i didn't know of this financial claim

as i understand Juventus now seeks its last chance at supreme administrative court

Yes, it is the last beach, as we say in Italy

Indietro