BMPS 2028 sub Tier II 7,708% XS1752894292

• Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

rivetto

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
** Monte dei Paschi di Siena EUR bmk 10NC5 Tier 2: IPTs 5.75% area ***

Issuer: Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena S.p.A. (Ticker: MONTE)
Issuer Rating: B3 by Moody’s / B by Fitch / B (High) by DBRS
Exp. Issue Rating: Caa2 by Moody’s / CCC+ by Fitch
Notes: Fixed Rate Reset Callable Subordinated (Tier 2 capital for regulatory capital purposes)
Status of the Notes:Subordinated Notes (notes intended to qualify as Tier 2 capital, as further defined in the Documentation)
Format: Reg S, bearer form, no communications with or into the US, no sales to Canada
Size: EUR Benchmark
Coupon: From the Settlement Date to but excluding the Issuer Call Date the Coupon shall be [●]% fixed rate p.a. payable annually in arrears on the Interest Payment Dates, and shall reset at the Issuer Call Date at the prevailing mid swap rate plus the First Margin
IPTs: 5.75% area
First Margin: [•]bps
Settlement: 18 January 2018
Maturity: 18 January 2028
Issuer’s Call: One time optional call on [18] January 2023 (the Issuer Call Date) at par, subject to regulatory approval
Regulatory Call: At par at Issuer’s option, upon occurrence of a Capital Event (Notes are or would be excluded in whole or in part from Tier 2 Capital of the Issuer and/or the Group), subject to regulatory approval
Tax call: At par, in case of additional amounts to be paid by the Issuer upon imposition of withholding tax, subject to regulatory approval
Non-Viability: Contractual recognition of statutory loss absorption powers
Listing: Luxembourg Stock Exchange Regulated Market
Denoms: EUR100k x EUR1k
Docs: EUR 50,000,000,000 Debt Issuance Programme with Base Prospectus dated 15 December 2017 and supplemented on 29 December 2017
Governing Law: English law except for subordination conditions which shall be governed by Italian law
Target Market/PRIIPs:Manufacturer target market (MIFID II product governance) is eligible counterparties and professional clients only (all distribution channels). No PRIIPs key information document (KID) has been prepared as not available to retail in EEA
Global Coordinators:GSI / Mediobanca
Joint Bookrunners: BofAML/Barclays/GSI/JPM (B&D)/Mediobanca/MPSCS/UBS
ISIN: [XS1752894292]
Timing: Books open. Today’s business.
Fees: A fee will be paid to the Bookrunners on this transaction

Facciale bassino per il rating dell'emissione.
Io passo....grazie comunque sempre Rivetto.

che me r d e questi chiudono al 5,50 sono indeciso se prenotare qualcosa oppure no

saluti

nel settembre 2015 Vicenza aveva rating superiore :rolleyes:

Notes: Subordinated Notes intended to be eligible to count as Tier 2 capital of the Issuer
Issuer Senior Rating: BB (negative) / BB (negative) (Fitch / DBRS)
Exp Issue Rating: [BB-] (Fitch)
Settlement Date: 29 September 2015 (T + 2)
Call Date: 29 September 2020
Maturity Date: 29 September 2025
Coupon: 9.50%
Reoffer Price: 95.528
Reoffer Yield: 11.00%
Status of the Notes: The Subordinated Notes and the Coupons relating to them will constitute direct, unsecured and subordinated obligations of the Issuer and rank pari passu and without any preference among themselves. In the event of the bankruptcy (including, inter alia, Liquidazione Coatta Amministrativa, as described in Articles 80 to 94 of Legislative Decree No. 385 of 1 September 1993, as amended from time to time (the "Italian Banking Act"), dissolution, liquidation or winding-up of the Issuer, the payment obligations of the Issuer under the Subordinated Notes and the Coupons relating to them together with any other amounts attributable to the Subordinated Notes (including, without limitation, any accrued and unpaid interest thereon and any damages awarded for breach of any obligation in respect of such Note) shall rank in right of payment after unsubordinated, unsecured creditors (including depositors) of the Issuer but, at least, pari passu with all other present and future subordinated obligations of the Issuer that are not expressed by their terms to rank junior to or senior to the Subordinated Notes, and in priority to the claims of shareholders of the Issuer.
Documentation: Banca Popolare di Vicenza Euro 7,000,000,000 Euro Medium Term Note Programme dated 18 September 2015 (the "Programme")
Optional Redemption: The Issuer may redeem, in whole but not in part, the Notes at par at the Call Date or at any time upon a Regulatory Event (fully or, to the extent permitted by the Applicable Banking Regulations, partially excluded) or a withholding tax event, subject to regulatory approval and the conditions to redemption
Var/Sub: None
Interest Rate: 9.5% per annum up to (but excluding) the Call Date, payable quarterly in arrear. Thereafter reset to a new fixed rate, payable quarterly in arrear, based on the underlying 5-yr swap rate plus the initial margin, up to but excluding the Maturity Date
PONV Disclosure: Statutory – see "Risk Factors" in Offering Circular
Governing Law: English, except for the subordination provisions, which will be governed by Italian law
Selling Restrictions: As per the Programme. Reg S, Category 2, TEFRA D
Joint Bookrunners: BNP Paribas, UniCredit
Denominations: EUR 100k + 1k
Expected Listing: Luxembourg Stock Exchange, regulated market; listing to follow settlement
Timing: Priced

sul secondario andra' sotto il 5%

probabile , visto anche la presenza dello stato all'interno , però rimane il fatto che dopo quello che è successo , sarebbero dovuti uscire con un facciale almeno di un punto più alto .

saluti

RATING emissione CCC, 5,75% mi sembra bassino , non escludo possa perdicchiare qualcosa nel primo mese (soprattutto se interviene uno stornello sull'italia in fase pre elezioni)
passo

Secondo me è un mezzo delirio un 5% e rotti su questa roba sub, quando ci sono i due ZC SENIOR scadenti un anno dopo con rendimento a scadenza del 4%...

Edit: tra l'altro unica emissione sub dell'emittente...

Ultima modifica:
io passo, roba da CCC non l'ho mai presa e mai lo farò, soprattutto con quel facciale

RATING emissione CCC, 5,75% mi sembra bassino , non escludo possa perdicchiare qualcosa nel primo mese (soprattutto se interviene uno stornello sull'italia in fase pre elezioni)
passo

Secondo me è un mezzo delirio un 5% su questa roba sub, quando ci sono i due ZC SENIOR scadenti un anno dopo con rendimento a scadenza del 4%..

isin...??:D

attachment.php

Vedi l'allegato 2468599

Imho proprio non c'è confronto....

passo pure io, grazie della segnalazione

Non so come andra’ questo collocamento, ma mi auguro che sia un vero flop.... che cominci ad essere da lezione a tutte quelle banche che hanno e stanno risanando le proprie nefandezze e debiti con il ****** e i soldi dei propri creditori .....naturalmente esclusi i loro amici e parenti

io prenotato il minimo indispensabile....

saluti

Certo .....quelle che tu citi NON sono Subordinate

Appunto. per quello le indico... perchè NON sono subordinate. e quindi, molto imho, hanno rapporto rischio rendimento decisamente migliore del sub in emissione (da vedere poi alla fine se sarà 5.75% o meno)

Appunto. per quello le indico... perchè NON sono subordinate. e quindi, molto imho, hanno rapporto rischio rendimento decisamente migliore del sub in emissione (da vedere poi alla fine se sarà 5.75% o meno)

infatti non ha senso che le zc stiano al 4%. ma anche il T2 secondo me, stringera'

Indietro