Gabetti inaugura la prima agenzia a Mosca. In cantiere altre 27 filiali da San Pietroburgo alla Crimea
        Verrà inaugurata domani, nella centrale Zemlyanoy Val a Mosca, la prima agenzia Gabetti in terra russa. Si tratta del primo step di un accordo siglato tra Gabetti Agency (società del Gruppo Gabetti che si...
Unicredit: presenta piano strategico il 13 dicembre, lavora su cessioni e aumento
Unicredit alzerà il velo sul nuovo piano strategico il prossimo 13 dicembre a Londra, durante il Capital Market Day. L'ad della banca di piazza Gae Aulenti, Jean Pierre Mustier, e la sua squadra di vertice stanno lavorando sulle linee guide de...
Mediaset: fumata nera per accordo con Vivendi su Premium, analisti sperano nell'intesa
Ancora nessun accordo tra Mediaset e Vivendi su Mediaset Premium, la pay-tv del gruppo di Cologno Monzese da mesi al centro di uno scontro tra le due società. Lo scorso 8 aprile il colosso francese aveva firmato un contratto per rilevare il 10...
Tutti gli articoli
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le notizie

Rispondi alla Discussione
1234 Ultima

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    Un po di pompaggio non fa mai male :

http://www.uswirelesscorporation.com/
    2,000,000,000 A/S
    325,062,402 O/S
    170,572,248 Restricted
    154,490,154 Float
    The company stated there will be no dilution

Quota .002 ora

10 REASONS to OWN SHARES OF UWRL:

1. 4 WAY MEGA MERGER IN THE WORKS ( GERR, WP, VU365.COM, MAIN CHINA COMPANY...NET WORTH AROUND 30-40 MIL.

link:http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=42676856&symbol= NO^UWRL

2. FAVORABLE SHARE STRUCTURE A/S 2B, O/S 1.95B, RESTRICTED 1.4B, FLOAT 640 MIL.

3. NO DILUTION AND ANY TOXIC FINANCING PROMISED BY THE COMPANY (LOOK AT THE PR S).. MERGER S COMPLEATED THROUGH RESTRICTED SHARES UNDER RULE 144...THEREFOR CAN T BE SOLD INTO OPEN MARKET FOR PERIOD OF 1 YEAR...

link: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=43082679&symbol= NO^UWRL

4. GREAT BUSSINES PLAN FOR UWRL HOLDING CONGLOMERATE...2+2 SUBSIDIARIES WORKING TOGETHER... GERR (GO GREEN RECYCLING) AND MAIN CHINA COMP. YET TO BE ANNOUNCED ARE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER IN E-WASTE RECYCLING BUSSINES

VU365.COM AND WP (WELCOME PLACE) ARE GOING TO EVOLVE 3 WAY WIRELESS THCNOLOGY( LOOK AT DD FROM BALAMIDAS)

link: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=52294117

5. HUGE PR'S ON THE WAY DUE TO THE FACT THAT ONLY ONE MERGER HAS BEEN COMLETED WITH GERR.

link: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=42831850&symbol= NO^UWRL

6. TARGET PRICE WITH REVENUES AND ASSETS OF UWRL IN RANGE OF 0.02-0.05...
    7. CHART SHOWES GREAT TREND REVERSAL FROM RECENT LOWS AND IS NOW IN CONSOLIDATION MODE AND STILL LOOKING ICREADIBLY BULLISH...

8. REVERSE MERGER PLAY'S HAVE ONE THING THAT OTHER PLAY'S DON'T ...WHEN R/M IS FINALIZED THE VALUE OF THE STOCK REAJUSTS VERY FAST...

9. I DONT LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE WITH MOTIVES THAT ARE UNKNOWN TO ME...I DO MY OWN DD AND STICK WITH IT...

10. I BELIVE THIS STOCK IS GOING TO BE GREATER THAN G-O-I-G...THIS STOCK IS GONA SURPRISE MANY...
    GL to all UWRL'ers old and new...our time is coming closer day by day...

Best regards,

Cashflowstock team.

http://cashflowstock.blogspot.com/20...-in-sight.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    NEWS

Clearwater, FL, August 4, 2010 -- US Wireless Online, Inc. (UWRL; www.uswirelesscorporation.com) announces that its subsidiary Go Green Electronic Recycling’s (www.gogreenelectronicrecycling.com) Michael York steps down as the president of GGER.

Mr. York had been a real asset to the GGER during the initial stages of the company’s growth on the US recycling market, but had decided to follow different career interests.

Following this development, the company management chose Mr. Thomas Weaver as Mr. York's successor. The company expects that the business experience and expertise that Mr. Weaver brings onboard will assure undisturbed operation for GGER and promising future for GGER.

Cambio della guardia alla guida di una costola di UWRL,speriamo serva a sbloccarla!

Questo quello che diceva il guru qualche giorno fa:

July 31st, 2010

UWRL I haven't felt more confident about any stock this year. That includes VCTY a stock pick on mine earlier this year at $.0008 that ultimately ran to $.036. I think UWRL sees $.006 and better. The recent accumulation backs my view. The story is just unfolding with this stock.

Thanks for reading my blog and my newsletter. I wish you a profitable trading week.

Bob

L'avatar di easymoney
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    Stò seguendo da ieri Velocity VCTY da -25 a positiva nel finale, nei forum americani danno per imminente il merger con un azienda (credo idroelettrica ma non si sa il nome) cinese.

Se avete soldi per una scommessa, auguri!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    quoto da IHUB forum:

-----

From MMG IR send to me on August 11th thursday!!!

A MinaMar Group customer support team member has replied to your support request #962124

1st. When can shareholders expect Confernce call for UWRL(time frame)???

Still waiting on news of that.

2nd. In what stage are talks with the Main China merger company for UWRL if you can rate it on a scale from 0-10...

Final stages , 8 and 1/2

-------

..in effetti è da un pò sui blocchi di partenza...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    US Wireless Online (UWRL) Nigeria Cooperation Update Marketwire "Press Releases "
    CLEARWATER, FLORIDA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 08/18/10 -- US Wireless Online, Inc. (PINK SHEETS: UWRL); (www.uswirelesscorporation.com) announced that the representatives of Go Green Electronic Recycling (www.gogreenelectronicrecycling.com) will meet with the founder of the Nigerian AFCO in California .

Go Green Electronic Recycling (GGER) Senior Strategist Victor Azar will meet with Mr. Ike Ikefuma , the founder of AFCO, to discuss the details of the Join Venture between the companies. The representatives will discuss details regarding detailed pricing for the Nigerian project and logistic details of the project.

Mr. Azar will also meet with representatives of two well-known cell phone service providers to determine as to which provider offers a better profile and a better fit for GGER's Nigeria Project .

GGER will supply AFCO and the Nigerian Market with 33 million refurbished cell phones over a 16-year period, which will accrue $400 million USD . The company is expected to supply an estimated 200,000 cell phones in 2010, which at the sale price of $12 /phone translates into revenue of $2.4 million .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    Uwrl uwrl

L'avatar di Italia77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Potenza rep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    che 2 maroni

su e giu, su e giu, su e giu...

L'avatar di Italia77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    oggi si è fermata a 0,0009

volumoni e iper-venduto a giudicare dai candeloni rossi dei volumi...

certo 300M di azioni con il 50% in mano al retail,
    non è il top...però...
    sto panic selling se hanno scongiurato il R/S intriga
    graficamente RSI a livelli molto bassi...
    Immagini Allegate Immagini Allegate UWRL .0030 merger player +70% solo l'inizio volumi monstre-uwrl-0.0009.jpg 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Potenza rep
    incrementato a .0008

Accedi