Torna indietro   Forum di Finanzaonline.com > Archivio > Messaggi archiviati : FOL

Vai al forum

Strumenti discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 26-07-10, 18:59   #11 (permalink)

Popolarità: 22155399
Teto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond repute
Invia un messaggio tramite Skype™ a Teto71
Un po di pompaggio non fa mai male :

http://www.uswirelesscorporation.com/
2,000,000,000 A/S
325,062,402 O/S
170,572,248 Restricted
154,490,154 Float
The company stated there will be no dilution

Quota .002 ora

10 REASONS to OWN SHARES OF UWRL:

1. 4 WAY MEGA MERGER IN THE WORKS ( GERR, WP, VU365.COM, MAIN CHINA COMPANY...NET WORTH AROUND 30-40 MIL.

link:http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=42676856&symbol= NO^UWRL

2. FAVORABLE SHARE STRUCTURE A/S 2B, O/S 1.95B, RESTRICTED 1.4B, FLOAT 640 MIL.

3. NO DILUTION AND ANY TOXIC FINANCING PROMISED BY THE COMPANY (LOOK AT THE PR S).. MERGER S COMPLEATED THROUGH RESTRICTED SHARES UNDER RULE 144...THEREFOR CAN T BE SOLD INTO OPEN MARKET FOR PERIOD OF 1 YEAR...

link: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=43082679&symbol= NO^UWRL

4. GREAT BUSSINES PLAN FOR UWRL HOLDING CONGLOMERATE...2+2 SUBSIDIARIES WORKING TOGETHER... GERR (GO GREEN RECYCLING) AND MAIN CHINA COMP. YET TO BE ANNOUNCED ARE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER IN E-WASTE RECYCLING BUSSINES

VU365.COM AND WP (WELCOME PLACE) ARE GOING TO EVOLVE 3 WAY WIRELESS THCNOLOGY( LOOK AT DD FROM BALAMIDAS)

link: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=52294117

5. HUGE PR'S ON THE WAY DUE TO THE FACT THAT ONLY ONE MERGER HAS BEEN COMLETED WITH GERR.

link: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=42831850&symbol= NO^UWRL

6. TARGET PRICE WITH REVENUES AND ASSETS OF UWRL IN RANGE OF 0.02-0.05...
7. CHART SHOWES GREAT TREND REVERSAL FROM RECENT LOWS AND IS NOW IN CONSOLIDATION MODE AND STILL LOOKING ICREADIBLY BULLISH...

8. REVERSE MERGER PLAY'S HAVE ONE THING THAT OTHER PLAY'S DON'T ...WHEN R/M IS FINALIZED THE VALUE OF THE STOCK REAJUSTS VERY FAST...

9. I DONT LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE WITH MOTIVES THAT ARE UNKNOWN TO ME...I DO MY OWN DD AND STICK WITH IT...

10. I BELIVE THIS STOCK IS GOING TO BE GREATER THAN G-O-I-G...THIS STOCK IS GONA SURPRISE MANY...
GL to all UWRL'ers old and new...our time is coming closer day by day...

Best regards,

Cashflowstock team.

http://cashflowstock.blogspot.com/20...-in-sight.html
Teto71 non  è collegato  
Vecchio 04-08-10, 23:10   #12 (permalink)

Popolarità: 2356573
damaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond repute
NEWS

Clearwater, FL, August 4, 2010 -- US Wireless Online, Inc. (UWRL; www.uswirelesscorporation.com) announces that its subsidiary Go Green Electronic Recycling’s (www.gogreenelectronicrecycling.com) Michael York steps down as the president of GGER.

Mr. York had been a real asset to the GGER during the initial stages of the company’s growth on the US recycling market, but had decided to follow different career interests.

Following this development, the company management chose Mr. Thomas Weaver as Mr. York's successor. The company expects that the business experience and expertise that Mr. Weaver brings onboard will assure undisturbed operation for GGER and promising future for GGER.

Cambio della guardia alla guida di una costola di UWRL,speriamo serva a sbloccarla!

Questo quello che diceva il guru qualche giorno fa:

July 31st, 2010

UWRL I haven't felt more confident about any stock this year. That includes VCTY a stock pick on mine earlier this year at $.0008 that ultimately ran to $.036. I think UWRL sees $.006 and better. The recent accumulation backs my view. The story is just unfolding with this stock.

Thanks for reading my blog and my newsletter. I wish you a profitable trading week.

Bob
damaster non  è collegato  
Vecchio 12-08-10, 15:12   #13 (permalink)
C0NS0B? NO GRAZIE!:)

L'avatar di easymoney

Popolarità: 42949681
easymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond reputeeasymoney has a reputation beyond repute
Stò seguendo da ieri Velocity VCTY da -25 a positiva nel finale, nei forum americani danno per imminente il merger con un azienda (credo idroelettrica ma non si sa il nome) cinese.

Se avete soldi per una scommessa, auguri!
easymoney è  collegato  
Vecchio 18-08-10, 00:57   #14 (permalink)

damaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond reputedamaster has a reputation beyond repute
quoto da IHUB forum:

-----

From MMG IR send to me on August 11th thursday!!!

A MinaMar Group customer support team member has replied to your support request #962124

1st. When can shareholders expect Confernce call for UWRL(time frame)???

Still waiting on news of that.

2nd. In what stage are talks with the Main China merger company for UWRL if you can rate it on a scale from 0-10...

Final stages , 8 and 1/2

-------

..in effetti è da un pò sui blocchi di partenza...
Vecchio 18-08-10, 17:50   #15 (permalink)

US Wireless Online (UWRL) Nigeria Cooperation Update Marketwire "Press Releases "
CLEARWATER, FLORIDA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 08/18/10 -- US Wireless Online, Inc. (PINK SHEETS: UWRL); (www.uswirelesscorporation.com) announced that the representatives of Go Green Electronic Recycling (www.gogreenelectronicrecycling.com) will meet with the founder of the Nigerian AFCO in California .

Go Green Electronic Recycling (GGER) Senior Strategist Victor Azar will meet with Mr. Ike Ikefuma , the founder of AFCO, to discuss the details of the Join Venture between the companies. The representatives will discuss details regarding detailed pricing for the Nigerian project and logistic details of the project.

Mr. Azar will also meet with representatives of two well-known cell phone service providers to determine as to which provider offers a better profile and a better fit for GGER's Nigeria Project .

GGER will supply AFCO and the Nigerian Market with 33 million refurbished cell phones over a 16-year period, which will accrue $400 million USD . The company is expected to supply an estimated 200,000 cell phones in 2010, which at the sale price of $12 /phone translates into revenue of $2.4 million .
Vecchio 24-08-10, 18:11   #16 (permalink)

Teto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond reputeTeto71 has a reputation beyond repute
Uwrl uwrl
Teto71 non  è collegato  
Vecchio 31-08-10, 18:15   #17 (permalink)
BTP-BUND a 150

L'avatar di Italia77

Popolarità: 42949678
Italia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond repute
Volumi interessanti,

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=webcha...ze=19&volume=1
Italia77 non  è collegato  
Vecchio 31-08-10, 19:44   #18 (permalink)

che 2 maroni

su e giu, su e giu, su e giu...
Teto71 non  è collegato  
Vecchio 04-09-10, 03:44   #19 (permalink)
BTP-BUND a 150

L'avatar di Italia77

Popolarità: 42949678
Italia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond reputeItalia77 has a reputation beyond repute
oggi si è fermata a 0,0009

volumoni e iper-venduto a giudicare dai candeloni rossi dei volumi...

certo 300M di azioni con il 50% in mano al retail,
non è il top...però...
sto panic selling se hanno scongiurato il R/S intriga
graficamente RSI a livelli molto bassi...
Immagini allegate

Italia77 non  è collegato  
Vecchio 05-09-10, 19:04   #20 (permalink)

incrementato a .0008
Teto71 non  è collegato  

Segnalibri

Strumenti discussione
Modalità visualizzazione

Regole messaggi
Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
Tu non puoi replicare
Tu non puoi inviare allegati
Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi

Il codice BB è Attivato
Le faccine sono Attivato
Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
Il codice HTML è Disattivato
Trackbacks are Disattivato
Pingbacks are Disattivato
Refbacks are Disattivato

Vai al forum

Tutti gli orari sono GMT +1. Adesso sono le 08:36.