TIM: ritornerai Regina (10). Ti aspetto a 1,47 !!!

• Ecco la 60° Edizione del settimanale "Le opportunità di Borsa" dedicato ai consulenti finanziari ed esperti di borsa.

Questa settimana abbiamo assistito a nuovi record assoluti in Europa e a Wall Street. Il tutto, dopo una ottava che ha visto il susseguirsi di riunioni di banche centrali. Lunedì la Bank of Japan (BoJ) ha alzato i tassi per la prima volta dal 2007, mettendo fine all’era del costo del denaro negativo e al controllo della curva dei rendimenti. Mercoledì la Federal Reserve (Fed) ha confermato i tassi nel range 5,25%-5,50%, mentre i “dots”, le proiezioni dei funzionari sul costo del denaro, indicano sempre tre tagli nel corso del 2024. Il Fomc ha anche discusso in merito ad un possibile rallentamento del ritmo di riduzione del portafoglio titoli. Ieri la Bank of England (BoE) ha lasciato i tassi di interesse invariati al 5,25%. Per continuare a leggere visita il link

Ciacco99

Speranza e Fiducia
Punti reazioni
facci sognare, TIM !!!OK!

Oggi è San. Giuseppe. Auguri ai Giuseppe ed una preghiera per questo santo troppo dimenticato.auguri!!!OK!

Bravo ciacco..auguri a tutti i Giuseppe e tutti i papà..

Domani la vogliamo sospesa al rialzo .... WWW Higuain, Cavani, Sivori ... 😎😆

p.s. .... la bastardina dei vicini dovrà ricorrere ad un purgante ....

A breve a 2 € 😂😂😂

Vivendi chief says Mediaset misled over deal

Media group chief alleges Italian rival gave ‘wrong’ information when link-up pursued

The move by Vincent Bolloré's Vivendi on Italian media group Mediaset has been marred by skirmishes .
YESTERDAY by: David Bond, Media Correspondent
The chief executive of Vivendi has accused Italian group Mediaset of providing “misleading” information during negotiations over a tie-up last year, upping the stakes in the acrimonious stand-off between former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi and French billionaire Vincent Bolloré.

Sample the FT’s top stories for a week
You select the topic, we deliver the news.

Tensions between Mr Berlusconi, who founded and owns 40 per cent of Mediaset, and Vivendi chairman Mr Bolloré have been rising ever since Vivendi’s €880m deal to acquire 3.5 per cent of the Italian group and all of pay-TV channel Mediaset Premium fell apart in July.*

The move — a feature of a wider agreement in which Mediaset would take 3.5 per cent of Vivendi — was part of the French group’s strategy to build a southern European media powerhouse to take on Sky and combat the growing threat from new global online streaming services such as Netflix.

Despite reports in Italy of a possible peace deal between the two parties, Arnaud de Puyfontaine, Vivendi’s chief executive, told the Financial Times that attempts to find a resolution had so far failed. He suggested that Vivendi received “wrong” information during talks about the deal.

In remarks echoing comments Mr De Puyfontaine made to the FT last August, when he suggested Vivendi had been sold a “Ferrari” which turned out to be a “Fiat Punto”, he said: “We signed an agreement in April 2016. We made it very clear that the nature of the information provided to us was misleading and we tried to find a way to get out of what was a kind of situation in which we were not happy.”

Mediaset responded to Mr De Puyfontaine’s comments by saying the French company had signed the deal after one month of due diligence.

“They had plenty of time to check Mediaset Premium fundamental financial and commercial data,” the company said. “On the basis of this due diligence they were able to agree a price . . . and [there were] only three specific reasons to refuse the closing. Not one of these reasons occurred and therefore Vivendi started to manipulate the truth creating huge damages to Mediaset”.

On the question of agreeing a deal with Mr Berlusconi, Mr De Puyfontaine said: “Unfortunately circumstances have proved that the fair approach and the willingness to find [a solution] have been proved wrong by the events.”

Apart from a brief meeting between Mr De Puyfontaine and Mr Berlusconi’s son Pier Silvio in December, there have been no discussions between the two groups since July 25, according to one person with knowledge of the dispute.

“There is no sign of a foreseeable agreement,” the person added.

Since Mr Bolloré backed out of the deal, the French corporate raider has built the second-biggest stake in Mediaset at 30 per cent, behind Mr Berlusconi’s Fininvest, which holds 40 per cent.

In February, it emerged that Milan prosecutors were investigating volatility in Mediaset’s share price following the collapse of the deal with Vivendi. Mr De Puyfontaine, who is reported to be on the list of names being investigated, insisted the claims were “abusive and unfounded”.

Asked if he was confident he would be cleared, he replied: “I am, I am, I am. Is there something of substance to what I have been alleged? The answer is no.”

Francois Godard, an analyst for Enders in Paris, said he would “not be surprised” if Mediaset had been “too optimistic about its assets”, when the Italian group struck its agreement with Vivendi last April.

“They could have said a lot of things,” said Mr Godard. “But on the other hand I do not think Bolloré is a person who believes everything he is told.”

Despite the fall out between Mr Bolloré and Mr Berlusconi, Mr De Puyfontaine said Vivendi would not be deterred from its strategy of Italian expansion — part of a wider aim for the music, TV, film and games group to become one of the world’s most powerful media conglomerates.

“Italy is very special,” said Mr De Puyfontaine. “The vision of Vivendi with a strong foothold in Southern Europe remains.”

Central to that plan is to create partnerships with telecoms companies, the Vivendi chief executive said, insisting it was “not my intention” to sell off the French company’s 24.9 per cent stake in Telecom Italia to pursue Mediaset.

But some analysts and investors worry that having streamlined the company by selling down assets over the past few years, Mr Bolloré has embarked on a fresh spending spree, snapping up a majority stake in video games producer Gameloft as well as a 24.9 per cent shareholding in Telecom Italia in the past 12 months.

While overall revenues for the group in 2016 were largely flat at €10.8bn, earnings before interest and tax were down 2.9 per cent. Universal Music was the best performer, raising revenues by 4.4 per cent, as it benefited from a 58 per cent increase in streaming revenues.*

But French pay TV channel Canal Plus saw a 4.2 per cent drop in revenues last year. While Mr De Puyfontaine says the company has taken drastic steps to save the “sick child” of the Vivendi family, analysts say its strategy is confusing.

“Over the course of time, Vivendi has done the hokey cokey,” said Thomas Singlehurst, an analyst at Citi. “At one point they were out of telcos and now they are back in. They were out of games and now back in. You can understand the confusion among investors.”

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2017. All rights reserved. You may share using our article tools. Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.

Ci SIETE?

Non lasciateci soli proprio ora che inizia il bello!!!!!

Trattasi di silenzio scaramantico....
:)

che dite si va avanti o fa un pull back?
per me guardando il grafico ha bisogno di tornare un poco indietro però...servirebbe a fare diventare anche il grafico da manuale
vedremo

come sempre...na chiavica

come sempre...na chiavica

Infatti è una chiavica nonostante il piccolo risveglio.
I target sopra 1,05 attualmente mi sembrano vere e proprie chimere a meno che l'indice non prenda 20%-30% e sarebbe una chiavica lo stesso........

Infatti è una chiavica nonostante il piccolo risveglio.
I target sopra 1,05 attualmente mi sembrano vere e proprie chimere a meno che l'indice non prenda 20%-30% e sarebbe una chiavica lo stesso........

per il momento non si sta comportando male ma secondo me torna giù, però...vai a sapere

Indietro