argento primavera estate 2018

• Trading Day 19 aprile Torino - Corso Gratuito sull'investimento

Migliora la tua strategia di trading con le preziose intuizioni dei nostri esperti su oro, materie prime, analisi tecnica, criptovalute e molto altro ancora. Iscriviti subito per partecipare gratuitamente allo Swissquote Trading Day.

Per continuare a leggere visita questo LINK

art deco

Nuovo Utente
Punti reazioni
argento primavera estate 2018 the big rally.

....situazione estrema per l argento osservando i cot ,posizioni short a livelli record....... dopo questo lungo laterale un rally primavera estate è possibile , con un rialzo a doppia cifra , motivazioni : calo del dollaro , calo indici , inasprimento tensioni commerciali con la Cina ,
OK! questa lunga fase di laterale mi ricorda il periodo 2006 - 2008, per chi ci crede rivedere l argento sopra i 20 sarà questione di pochi mesi .....vedremo

Ultima modifica:
Discussing Comex Silver
Craig Hemke | Friday, April 6th Facebook Twitter Forward Print
With the open interest in Comex silver blowing out to a new alltime high yesterday, we thought it best to discuss again what this indicates and what it doesn't.

As of yesterday's Comex close, the total open interest in Comex silver is at an alltime high of 241,135 contracts. This blows away the previous alltime high seen on April 20 of last year at 234,787 contracts. Let's first hit the basics...

At 241,135 contracts, total Comex open interest represents 1,205,675,000 ounces of digital silver. The entire world will produce about 825,000,000 ounces of silver this year so this open interest is now at a record 146% of global mine supply. To understand how ridiculously over-leveraged this derivative market has become, compare Comex silver to Comex gold and Comex copper:

Comex gold OI 500,627 contracts = 50MM digital ounces vs mine supply of 90MM ounces = 55% of global mine supply
Comex copper OI 289,814 contracts = 7B pounds vs 40B pounds of mine supply = 18% of total mine supply

OK, now that you have some sense of the scale of this madness, let's move on. How about some history?

April 20, 2017 was a Thursday. This means that two days earlier, with Comex silver OI at 227,984 and price at $18.40, there was a CoT survey. And what did this CoT show last year?

Large Spec Long = 128,378 Large Spec Short = 24,491 NET LONG 103,887 contracts

Commercial Long = 46,878 Commercial Short = 163710 (an alltime high) NET SHORT 116,832 contracts (also an alltime high)

So, with Large Specs NET LONG nearly 104,000 contracts and the Banks et al NET SHORT at an alltime high, what do you suppose happened next???

Of course you already know. The Specs began to dump longs into the May17 contract expiration and price fell for next 13 consecutive days. The total decline was $2.03! Total open interest fell back to a low of 188,527 on Day 10 of this selloff and The Banks had fleeced The Specs once again.

Now let's compare this to present day by making some reasonable projections for tomorrow's updated CoT.

Last week's survey taken March 27 showed:

Large Spec Long = 60,786 Large Spec Short = 74,443 NET SHORT 13,657 contracts

Commercial Long = 82,087 Commercial Short 89,439 NET SHORT 7,352 contracts

You can already see the radical difference one year and $2 in price has made. And if last April's CoT virtually assured that the next move would be a washout of the Spec longs, why wouldn't the current CoT virtually assure that the next move would be a washout and squeeze of the Spec shorts?

But let's not stop there. Last week's CoT was a snapshot from five market days ago. Here's how things have changed since:

March 28: Price down 29¢ and OI up 8,800

March 29: Price up 2¢ and OI up 900

April 2: Price up 40¢ and OI down 900

April 3: Price down 28¢ and OI up 4,400

April 4: Price down 14¢ and OI up 8,400

Since total open interest rose on every sharp down day for price, it's very safe to conclude that the Large Specs have continued to pile into the short side of Comex silver at every opportunity. So, while last week's disaggregated CoT looked like this...

An updated CoT, based upon projected changes through yesterday (Wednesday), would look like this:

Now consider these points:

The situation compared to last April is the same...but it's the opposite. Just like last April, the Specs will eventually have to unwind positions ahead of the May contract going off the board. But this year, instead of dumping longs, they'll have to cover shorts!
If, at present, The Large Specs are NET SHORT something like 30,000 contracts, this likely places the Commercials into a NET LONG position for the first time in the recorded history of mankind.
So, for once, The Commercials would actually benefit from a price rally.
However, where sharp selloffs ALWAYS benefit the Bank desire to cap price, maybe The Banks won't allow a sharp rally for fear of igniting upside momentum. This must be considered, too.
But again, if outsized Spec long positions always lead to selloffs, why wouldn't this incredibly outsized Spec short position lead to a squeeze and rally?

So, we'll see what happens next. Maybe we'll need to move closer to the May18 expirations before the squeeze begins. If anything, we've been warning you for weeks that NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN until The Specs begin to feel pressured by a price that rises through the 50-day, the 200-day and the key resistance level of $17. Until then, we're stuck rangebound and moving sideways.

But don't let the current malaise and price range distract you from this truly remarkable situation. Total Comex open interest is at an alltime high. The Large Specs are are building an unprecedented NET SHORT position. And The Commercials (the Banks) are now NET LONG for the first time ever.

A price rally is coming. This rally could be spectacular. The only question is whether or not The Banks will allow it to be.

IF The Banks play the usual game of swapping positions with The Specs, the mass of Spec shorts will be covered but then transferred back to The Banks. Price will rise but perhaps not more than the $2 it fell last year.

IF, however, The Banks stand down and simply hold their positions, this would force The Specs to buy and cover only amongst themselves. This limited amount of liquidity would have the potential to spike price in a rally the size and scope of which we haven't seen since the spring of 2011.

So, sit back and watch. These events will soon unfold and the record level of Large Spec shorts will begin to get squeezed. Once this begins, we'll all get to see the results in real time.

TF

Subscribe to TF Metals Report | TF Metals Report

SilverSeek.com

nel 2013 i commercial erano ai livelli attuali indicativamente ed il rally successivo fu del 30 per cento , 2007 -2008 il rally fu del 70 per cento in poco tempo dopo un periodo di consolidamento laterale come quello attuale ....queste per me sono analogie molto importanti ...opinione personale. art deco.

Comunque vale la stessa considerazione che ho fatto altre volte per il platino, se non riparte l'oro non riparte neanche l'argento.
Anzi nel caso di oro e argento la correlazione è ancora più stretta, e i grafici spesso sono quasi sovrapponibili.
Una cosa solo mi preoccupa, il possibile accordo di cui si parla in questi giorni tra Trump e Kim sulla denuclearizzazione della Corea, che se da un lato mi fa stare più tranquillo come persona, però per il CFD sull'oro che ho in questo momento no!

Volevo far presente però che c'è un tread apposito sul gold, dove si parla spesso anche di altri preziosi, teniamo aperto quello, anche perché sui preziosi già si scrivono si e no 2 post al giorno, figuriamoci se ne apriamo un altro...!

ciao giamp, ho aperto il thread perchè penso che ci possa essere un movimento a doppia cifra sull argento , il tempo dirà se ho ragione , vederlo a 26 - 27 da qui a questa estate è possibile e onestamente ci credo .

un altro driver importante per l argento sarà la sfiducia nelle criptovalute .....vedi crollo bitcoin....

importante da non dimenticare ; l oro sopra i 1400 vorrà dire argento a 25 -30 ....ed il gap si colmerà in poco tempo...perchè????? perchè nella testa di molti investitori rivedere il metallo giallo sopra i 1400 vorrà dire fine del trend ribassista degli ultimi anni ed inizio di uno nuovo megatrend e l argento ne trarrà doppiamente beneficio. ai posteri.....................art deco.

......si sta muovendo tensioni in Siria e dollaro debole :).......Russia e Cina possono fare crollare il dollaro , dollar index sotto 88 per i preziosi sarà big rally.

Gundlach: “oro potrebbe salire di mille dollari”
11 aprile 2018, di Daniele Chicca

00:26
/
01:08
00:00
SharePlaylist
Link
Gundlach: "oro potrebbe salire di mille dollari" | Wall Street Italia
Copy to clipboard: Ctrl+C / Cmd+C
Embed
<script type="text/javascript" src="//cdn.triboomedia.it/player/build/brid.min.js"></script><div id="Brid_1523468369834" class="brid" itemprop="video" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject"></div><script type="text/javascript"> $bp("Brid_1523468369834", {"id":"10001", "width":"420","height":"236","video":{ "src": "https://videocdn.triboomedia.it/video/browneditore/economia/139a6caecd3725fa5dad4c5674c97b85_608851.m3u8", "name": "Trading: l'analisi tecnica di Apple", "image": "https://videocdn.triboomedia.it/video/browneditore/economia/139a6caecd3725fa5dad4c5674c97b85_608851.jpg"}, "autoplay":0,"shared":true});</script>
Copy to clipboard: Ctrl+C / Cmd+C
Secondo Jeff Gundlach, che con la sua società di gestione DoubleLine Capital è responsabile di $100 miliardi di asset, l’oro è correlato in maniera negativa con il dollaro. “L’oro si è portato sopra la sua trendline ribassista”, spiega il “Re dei Bond“, come viene soprannominato a Wall Street.

Ora c’è da attendersi una “rottura sopra la linea di resistenza pluriennale”. Si sta parlando di un evento spartiacque sui mercati, perché potrebbe voler dire per l’oro un guadagno di migliaia di dollari. “Se si rompe il livello di resistenza, ci si può aspettare un rialzo di mille dollari da parte dell’oro“.

,,,,è chiaro sopra i 1400 altro che spartiacque..........GO DOWN MOSES......si aprono le acque....

Vedi l'allegato 2497319........... quando si uscirà da questo triangolo biennale partirà il rally , questa fase di estenuante laterale 16,10 -16,80 va avanti da più di 2 mesi e sembra essere una grande fase di accumulazione ........vedremo.

Ultima modifica:
APR 18
Siamo vicino alla esplosione del Silver ? J P Morgan ci segnala qualcosa.

L’America ha chiuso il 2017 con un flusso di cassa negativo sopra $1 trilione – le entrate fiscali e le altre entrate si sono attestate a $3,4 trilioni e le uscite sopra i $4,5 trilioni.
Abbastanza incredibile, se consideriamo il contesto straordinariamente positivo – a detta del governo USA – dell’anno concluso: disoccupazione ai minimi dal 2001, inflazione bassa e stabile, fiducia delle imprese ai massimi da 10 anni.
Veramente da non crederci, in un anno cosi eccezionale….l’America chiude con oltre 1 trilione di nuovi debiti?
Anche nel primo trimestre del 2018, con il GDP salito del 2,5% su base annua ($ 110 Miliardi), era difficile aspettarsi segnali così contrastanti sul debito federale.
I numeri pubblicati dal tesoro USA indicano un debito cresciuto nel trimestre di $621 miliardi – in pratica per creare 1$ di crescita di GDP è stato necessario emettere 5,4$ (621$/110$) di nuovo debito!
Inoltre, solo nel 2008 (quando fallì la Lehman Brother) si era vista una crescita così alta del debito federale in un solo trimestre.
Qualcosa non torna e di parecchio….
Riguardo alla guerra commerciale, avviata dagli USA tramite l’applicazione di nuovi dazi alle importazioni, seppur comprensibile la pretesa di una maggiore reciprocità tra i paesi, appare evidente che l’America stia esagerando con l’ import ed i livelli raggiunti dal deficit commerciale e dall’indebitamento non sembrano essere più sostenibili.
Le frecce nell’arco Cinese sono però molte e qualora non si trovasse un nuovo equilibrio, quindi un nuovo accordo commerciale, gli USA rischierebbero di trovarsi in difficoltà ancor maggiori.
In ogni modo, i paesi in surplus commerciale e non solo questi, stanno continuando a ridurre il peso sul dollaro, diversificando le riserve (comprando Oro in primis) e aumentando gli scambi commerciali in altre monete. Nonostante questo processo sia ben avviato ad oggi il biglietto verde non ha ancora subito particolari crolli.
Qualche numero potrebbe meglio chiarire le dimensioni del fenomeno: dal 2004 gli acquisti cumulati di Oro di Cina, Russia, India e Turchia ha raggiunto le 35.600 tonnellate – Oro chiaramente uscito in larga parte dai Caveau delle Banche centrali occidentali.
Un numero impressionante pari a circa 4 volte le riserve di Oro dichiarate dall’America.
Sarebbe interessante fare un Audit a queste fantomatiche riserve auree americane, ma questo difficilmente avverrà, poiché nessuno in USA avrà mai l’interesse a smascherare che il “Re” dollaro ormai è nudo.
Nel frattempo anche l’Ungheria ha annunciato il rimpatrio sul proprio territorio dell’Oro attualmente depositato presso la Bank of England.
Bisogna ricordare che Austria, Belgio, Olanda e Germania hanno già portato a termine, o in tutto o in parte (i tedeschi), il rimpatrio del loro Oro e questo dovrebbe mettere in allarme noi Italiani che abbiamo 1200 tonnellate del nostro Oro, depositato presso la Federal Reserve di New York e la Bank of England (Sig!).
Avrei pochi dubbi che con il passare del tempo la probabilità, per coloro (l’Italia sarà certamente tra questi) che da ultimi decideranno per il rimpatrio, di una sorpresa negativa sarà sempre più alta, anzi altissima.
Passando ad analizzare la capitalizzazione a livello mondiale del mercato azionario e del mercato del debito, possiamo osservare quanto la super bolla sia andata ben oltre l’eccessiva esuberanza.
Sono stati raggiunti i 320 trilioni di dollari (di cui 90 circa sono il valore delle azioni), mentre il controvalore di tutto l’Oro detenuto dalle Banche Centrali a livello mondiale (ai prezzi attuali) è più o meno stabile a circa 1,5 trilioni di dollari – ogni ulteriore commento con questi dati è superfluo.
Infatti è stato segnato un nuovo minimo storico del prezzo delle commodity relativamente al prezzo delle azioni.
Concluderei con un ultimo dato che oltre a lasciare perplessi ci induce ad un attenta riflessione.
La banca JPM negli ultimi 5 mesi ha quasi raddoppiato la posizione di argento fisico detenuta nelle inventory del Comex.
Per la precisione sono 132 milioni di once, pari al 50% dello stock complessivo detenuto sul Comex.
Sempre nell’ultimo periodo sono state ritirate dall’SLV, che è l’ETF più liquido ed importante sul Silver, oltre 100 milioni di once.
Inoltre, alcuni analisti stimano che la posizione complessiva sul Silver fisico (lingotti, monete, etc) accumulata negli ultimi anni da JPM, abbia raggiunto 600/700 milioni di once (pari all’80% della produzione annuale di Silver).
Quale interesse può avere una banca a detenere un ammontare così rilevante di argento fisico? Come può pensare di liquidare così tante once in profitto?
Quali informazioni possiede la JPM per averla spinta ad organizzare acquisti così massicci e ravvicinati di argento fisico, depositandoli in parte e quindi in trasparenza sul Comex?
Probabilmente una delle possibili spiegazioni è che la FED sia a questo punto pronta a rivalutare il prezzo dell’Oro per inflazionare la sua moneta ed alleviare il peso del debito che ha raggiunto valori colossali.
Ciò implicherebbe:

ORO AREGENTO ... RESET MONETARIO?
ORO AREGENTO … RESET

A mio avviso adesso conviene acquistare con etc a leva sulle debolezze!!:o
Moltiplicando le operazioni vendita/acquisto il successo è probabile :o

In questo momento jpm detiene 132 milioni di once pari al 50 per cento inventari del comex, in pratica hanno raddoppiato la posizione negli ultimi 5 mesi :eek::eek::eek: , quindi questa lunga fase di laterale è un caso? NO........ semplicemente stanno accumulando in attesa del big rally....... vendono carta e comprano fisico per avere prezzi a sconto, tenendo lontano anche i grandi speculatori i quali ormai scoraggiati hanno aperto una posizione short storica sull argento ....è solo questione di tempo e non penso molto . ;)

giornata interessante per il silver , ci stiamo avvicinando ai 17 e forse alla fine di questo estenuante laterale...in attesa del famoso break out.

giornata interessante per il silver , ci stiamo avvicinando ai 17 e forse alla fine di questo estenuante laterale...in attesa del famoso break out.

Sempre più vicini ai 17 dollari. Ennesimo falso segnale o JP ha deciso per il GO GO GO ?

per me si.......jpm non sbaglia...

:cool::cool::cool:

ecord Silver Position Prepped For Final Test
Andy Waldock - Commodity & Derivative Advisors / Cot Signals - Thu Apr 19, 12:19PM CDT
A very rare occurrenceis taking place in the silver market; silver processors and industrial users are more bullish on prices than the silver bugs. I specialize in reading the Commodity Futures Trading Commissions (CFTC) weekly Commitment of Traders (COT) report. This report breaks down thepositions being held by the various market participants. We focus on the battle between the commercial traders and the large speculators. The interaction between these two groups is easily identifiable and works very well for catching meaningful tops and bottoms across the 25 commodity markets I track, nightly.

First, a brief explanation of the report. The COT report is tallied each week. The graphs below show the commercial traders net position inblueand the large speculators net position ingreen. Commercial traders actions are driven by their business plans. Silver miners hedge theiranticipated production by selling futures contracts while silver processors buy futures contracts to ensure a steady supply of raw material.Historically, the net commercial position has been dominated by the producers hedging of anticipated output. Therefore, the net commercial position has always remained in negative territory. This is one of the reasons we track commercial traders momentum, rather than the sum of their positions. More importantly, recent processor purchases have threatened to upset this relationship and push us into unknown territory.

Silver processors are clamoring for raw material before prices rise.
Silver processors are clamoring for raw material before prices rise.

The weekly chart verifies the record commercial bid on both Tradestation and Pinnacle data. Ive also confirmed this at the CME Groups site but, their data is not on the chart. The weekly chart shows that the market has been consolidating for more than 18 months. Silver processors have accumulated more than 100k contracts since they began buying last April. Recently, this has caused the commercial portion of the COT report to becomemore bullish than the speculators for the first time in history. This looks like one more example of the speculators, whove taken an opposing short position, will have on their most significant position at the most inopportune moment. Youll notice that this is a pattern theyre prone to repeating on the daily chart, below.

The speculators habit of pushing highs and lows rarely works out in their favor.
The speculators habit of pushing highs and lows rarely works out in their favor as these trades are based on taking the opposing actions.

The daily chart shows our discretionary swing trading application. These tradesare based on the failures trend following speculators to push the market beyond its consolidation thus, forcing a breakout and a new trend. We track the building of positions between the speculators and commercial traders. Once the speculators push the market into far enough against the commercial position, and into the overbought/oversold territory on our short-term momentum trigger, we prepare for a reversal because the market typically resolves the conflict in favor of the commercial traders. Most importantly, once the reversal is triggered, we place a protective stop loss order at the most recent swing high or, low.

Now, lets look at the trade at hand. We have a clear COT buy signal, but there are also other factors to consider. Silver rallies are typically an inflation play. Interest rates have most likely bottomed but, real inflation isnt really on my radar. I believea more significant boost will come from a declining dollar. The COT metrics in the Dollar Index are relatively benign but, the individual currency pairs against theEuro,Pound, and Yen paint a grim picture for the Greenback and, they account for 82% of its composition.

The speculators appear to be holding their breath as the market leans on the confluence of resistance around $17.50 per ounce. This area represents resistance from multiple technical sources, including the 90 and 120-week moving averages, the weekly trend dating back to July of 16, and the daily trend dating back to April of last year. However, it has been my experience that bottoms are formed during periods of low volatility while tops are created under extreme volatility. Therefore, as long as the market holds above the recent low at $16.10, I believe the overhead resistance could be penetrated any day. A close above $17.50 should spook the speculative shorts, further fueling the rally. Their run for the hills and a declining Dollar could quickly push the market through $18. Once through, the next nearest resistance is the weekly trendline now near $18.80, which dates back to August of 2013.

Indietro